Bitbar Cloud Documentation¶
Welcome to Bitbar documentation for all the awesome services and tools available by Bitbar. For more information about the company check out our home pages.
- In addition to the documentation on these pages, check our samples on Github. There are samples, code snippets and guides.
- Bitbar public cloud is getting updated regularly with new features and bug fixes. To find out about the latest changes check out the release notes.
- If you have any feedback on how to improve these guides, please leave us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can improve these.
- Community driven support forum for technical questions is available at Stackoverflow. Remember to use the ‘bitbar’ tag when ever asking how to create an integration with Bitbar API.
- For any technical feedback get in touch through email@example.com.