Shows your current Bitbar Testing plan and latest usage. You can also download a receipt of your purchase eg. for later expense reporting.
From the subscription details widget the user is able to:
- unsubscribe existing plan is canceled immediately
- time used time you have used our service this month, of the available hours in your plan
- estimated cost an estimate on what you are going to be billed at next renewal
- days until renewing shows how many days are left until new billing month starts
- Show usage details of the current month
- usage details for past months
- receipt for past months
Usage details modal allows you to search through your previous months’ usage too.
To upgrade your plan click on the plan that fits you best. You will need to enter your payment details and basic information. Note that only Team, Business or custom plans can be billed. These also require admins to make changes to your plan.
When registering to cloud initially, you will have a Trial plan. This plans allows you to work with all cloud functionalities and features as a normal user. Trial plan limitations are as follows:
- there are a limited number of devices available and shared between trial users
- automated test runs are limited to starting one per hour
- manual testing sessions are limited to 10 minutes
- the plan is limited to 30 days, after which you won’t be able to use any device anymore. All your existing data is still stored until cleaned in 120 days
Under My Account, the security link allows you to select to delete your account from Bitbar cloud service. Note this action cannot be undone, not even by our administrators. If you decide on deleting your account, you have 7 days to undo the delete account request.
As an additional step, you will need to confirm your account deletion with your password.
Once you have confirmed deleting your account you have 7 days time to restore your account before our system clears all data related to your account from our databases.